83 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-24 11:11:50 || Updated: 2021-04-24 11:11:50
In the last 24 hours, 83 more people have died due to the coronavirus epidemic in the country. So far, the death toll in the country has risen to 10,952.
At the same time, another 2,697 new patients have been identified in the sample test. With this, the total number of infected patients in the country stood at seven lakh 42 thousand 400 people.
Today, Saturday (April 24), Additional Director General (Administration) of the Department of Health, Professor. This information has been given in a press release signed by Nasima Sultana.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers