Chairman of Shahjibazar Power is no more
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-23 15:09:56 || Updated: 2021-04-23 15:09:56
Capital market listed Shahjibazar Power Company Limited Chairman. Rezakul Haider died of coronavirus. (Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun).
He died at Anwar Khan Modern Hospital around 4pm on Friday (April 23). Earlier, he was infected with coronavirus and was admitted to the same hospital.
Rezakul Haider is the founding chairman of Limih Group of Shahjibazar Power Company. He graduated from Chittagong University and started his career as a businessman in 1982. In 34 years of his career, he has used his long experience to build industries in various sectors such as readymade garments, textiles, power generation.
He has visited most of the countries of the world including USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan.
Md. Rezakul has made a huge contribution to the development of the society. He has contributed to the creation of schools, universities and various social welfare organizations through personal donations.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction