Registration of training started on IPO share allotment through ESS platform
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-22 10:34:17 || Updated: 2021-04-22 10:34:17
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) has changed the date of training program with representatives of various brokerage houses and merchant banks on allotment of initial public offering (APO) shares as per pro-rata using Electronic Subscriptions System (ESS) platform.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the training program will be held on May 5. Registration of all brokerages and merchant bankers of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) to take part in the training program has started from April 21. Which will run until May 4. Registration must be completed by May 4 to take part in the training.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction