Expatriates sent 1 months Remittance in 15 days
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-21 09:48:51 || Updated: 2021-04-21 09:48:51
Expatriate Bangladeshis continue to send remittances from different countries of the world even in the midst of the Chobal Hana epidemic coronavirus. In the first 15 days of April, remittance fighters sent 115 crore 32 lakh 80 thousand US dollars to the country.
In April last year (2020), remittances to the country reached 109.29 million dollars. As such, in just 15 days this year, remittances have reached 6 crore 3 lakhs dollars more than in April last year.
According to the central bank’s website, if this trend continues, remittance collection will reach 2.3 billion dollars by the end of April.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers