91 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-20 12:10:54 || Updated: 2021-04-20 12:12:51
In the last 24 hours 91 more people have been died from corona across the country. Among them 58 are men and 33 are women. Six died at the hospital, two at home and one on the way to the hospital. The total death toll has risen to 10,588.
At the same time, 4,559 new corona patients have been identified. With this, the total number of identities stood at seven lakh 27 thousand 780 people.
Tuesday (April 20) Additional Director General of the Department of Health (Administration) Professor. This information was given in a press release signed by Nasima Sultana.
- Tokyo Olympics officially begin under spectre of pandemic
- Mosque in Indian capital’s Rohingya camp bulldozed: Refugees
- Danish infamous cartoonist Kurt Westergaard dies
- 50,000 phone numbers worldwide on list linked to Israeli spyware: reports
- BCB ICL Growth Fund declares 8% dividend
- Tamijuddin at the top of falling prices
- Embezzlement: Case filed against two persons including manager of Madhumati Bank
- 20 die as heavy rain hits Mumbai
- Onion imports increased ahead of Eid
- 225 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks favorable business environment in Kuwait for Bangladeshis
- No let-up in efforts to change people’s fate amid Covid-19: PM
- Main programme of ‘month of mourning’ is to stand by people: Quader
- 204 more people deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Momen seeks Russian active cooperation in Rohingya repatriation
- US Senate passes bill to ban Xinjiang imports