Record 112 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-19 11:25:34 || Updated: 2021-04-19 11:25:34
In the last 24 hours, 112 more people have died due to coronavirus in the country. This is the highest death in a single day so far in Bangladesh.
Monday (April 19) Additional Director General of the Department of Health (Administration) Professor. This information was given in a press release signed by Nasima Sultana.
More than 100 people died of coronavirus for three days in a row. The total death toll has risen to 10,497.
At the same time, 4,217 new corona patients have been identified. The total number of identities stood at 7 lakh 23 thousand 221 people.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers