Insurance office opening after bank-capital market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-19 15:43:42 || Updated: 2021-04-19 15:43:42
After banks and capital markets, insurance offices are also opening this time. The government has decided to keep it open on a limited basis from next Tuesday in compliance with the health rules. Today the Insurance Development and Regulatory Authority (IDRA) has issued a directive in this regard. Important branches including the head office of the insurance company will be open from 10 am to 2.30 pm. The decision was announced in a directive signed by IDRA Executive Director SM Shakil Akhtar.
IDRA chairman said. M Mosharraf Hossain said the decision was taken with the consent of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Public Works in response to an application by the Bangladesh Insurance Association (BRA).
The decision was taken in the wake of a letter sent by the BIA on April 15 asking the insurance company to keep its offices open to a limited extent. In the interest of continuing the economic activities of the country, the BIA sought approval to open some important branches including the head offices of all insurance companies in the form of a circular of Bangladesh Bank in compliance with the hygiene rules on a limited scale and for a limited time.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction