Rahima Food at the top of price fall
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-18 11:31:21 || Updated: 2021-04-18 11:31:21
Rahima Food Limited topped the fall on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Sunday, the first working day of the week. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 4.52 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 2,30,652 shares 1,899 times. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 93 lakh.
The share price of Rupali Life, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 3.98 percent as compared to the previous day. The company traded 1 lakh 49 thousand 385 shares 345 times. Its market value is Tk 69 lakh.
The unit price of Mercantile Bank-1st Mutual Fund, which is in the third place in the list, has decreased by 3.79 percent as compared to the previous day. The fund transacted 1 lakh 46 thousand 81 units 771 times. Its market value is Tk 11 lakh.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction