Limited banking activities are going on, customers increasing
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-18 10:18:07 || Updated: 2021-04-18 10:18:07
The government has imposed strict restrictions from April 14 to April 21 to deal with the second wave of corona. At this time a limited range of banking activities are going on. In the first few days of the ban, the customer presence in the bank has been low but has started to increase gradually.
On Sunday (April 18), the 5th day of the ban and the first working day of the week, the presence of customers in the branches of the banks, including Motijheel and Dilkusha, has increased. However, the customer is less than usual. No one is coming to the bank without special needs.
Bank officials say the number of customers has increased today compared to the early days of the ban. The customers of deposit-withdrawal are more. With various factories open including garments, the pressure of corporate customers is a little higher than that of ordinary customers. However, the number of submission of utility bills and various deposits has been noticed more in the branches of the bank in the neighborhood.
As per the instructions of the central bank, transactions will be done in the bank every day from 10 am to 1 pm during the ban. The bank will be open till 2.30 pm to complete post-transaction ancillary activities.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report