Gold prices risen in the world market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-17 10:20:38 || Updated: 2021-04-17 10:23:14
Gold prices rose in the world market last week in the ongoing epidemic Corona situation. The precious metal has risen to the highest price in seven weeks. Besides gold, silver prices have also risen sharply. With that the price has gone up and another precious metal is platinum.
In the last one week, the price of gold in the world market has increased by 1.91 percent. The price of silver has risen by 2.84 percent. And the price of platinum has increased by 38 percent.
Meanwhile, Dilip Kumar Agarwala, general secretary of the Bangladesh Jewelers Association (BAJUS), said that if the trend of increasing gold prices in the world market continues, the price of gold in the country’s market will also increase.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers