Prospectus of RBIMCO BGFL Fund Approved
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-15 10:38:19 || Updated: 2021-04-15 10:38:19
The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the regulator of the capital market, has approved the prospectus of the RBIMCO BGFL Fund. The approval was given at the 770th commission meeting of BSEC today.
According to BSEC sources, the size of the RBIMCO BGFL fund will be Rs 10 crore. Of this, Royal Bengal Investment Management Company Limited will provide one crore rupees. The remaining Tk 9 crore will be open to general investors.
Royal Bengal Investment Management Company Limited is the asset manager and Bangladesh General Insurance Company Ltd is the trustee and BRAC Bank is the custodian of the fund.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction