BSEC issued guidelines on capital market transactions
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-14 15:18:27 || Updated: 2021-04-14 15:18:27
The regulatory body Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to keep the capital market open even in the face of severe lockdown. The commission issued a directive in this regard on Wednesday.
BSEC joint director. According to the directive signed by Kawsar Ali, branches and head offices of the capital market related institutions should be kept open during the period of prohibition for conducting transactions and related activities of the capital market except government holidays and weekly holidays.
Capital market transaction services need to be ensured by limited manpower with hygiene compliance. All other instructions issued by the government must be followed.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction