BMBA seeks permission for official ID card as ‘Movement Pass’
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-14 10:20:39 || Updated: 2021-04-14 10:20:39
The Bangladesh Merchant Bankers’ Association (BMBA) has sought permission to use the official ID cards of the officers and employees of the companies involved in the capital market as’ movement passes’ in a strict lockdown. The organization has applied to the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) for this.
In an application along with the DMP, the BMBA said that as per the directives of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), the capital market activities will continue on a limited scale like the banks while maintaining health protection during the lockdown period. The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE), brokerage houses, merchant banks and asset management will remain open. Officers and employees must be present in the office to manage the offices of all these organizations.
Considering such a situation, the officers and employees of the concerned organizations have been requested to allow the use of their office ID card as a ‘movement pass’ for traveling to the office.
BMBA president said. Chhayedur Rahman told SunBD that the capital market has been kept open in line with the bank in the face of severe lockdown. As a result, the officers and employees of the capital market related institutions have to come to the office. We anesthetized the DMP asking for permission to come to the office with the official ID card ‘Movement Pass’.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction