Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-13 12:03:34 || Updated: 2021-04-13 12:03:34
In the time of corona epidemic, the government has directed to ensure special needs banking services within the eight-day lockdown (restrictions) announced from Wednesday (April 14) to April 21.
A letter has been sent to the Governor of Bangladesh Bank from the Cabinet Division with this instruction on Tuesday (April 13). According to these guidelines, the bank will remain open to conduct banking activities especially in case of need.
In this regard, the directive of the Cabinet Division said that a request has been made in the order to issue necessary instructions to ensure banking services from April 14 to April 21.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report