Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-12 14:41:07 || Updated: 2021-04-12 14:41:07
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has set guidelines and protocols for issuing Umrah and prayer permits for the month of Ramadan.
Vaccinations are at the top of the priority list as no worshippers are allowed into either Makkah’s Grand Mosque or Madinah’s Prophet’s Mosque without having received at least one dose of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine.
Permits will only be allowed through the Tawakkalna and Eatmarna apps, and will not be provided for unvaccinated individuals, as the latest Tawkkalna update has designated each category with a color code and barcode specific to their health status.
Unauthorized vehicles will not be allowed in the central region around Makkah, and visitors must arrive on time or risk losing their time slot.
Children will not be allowed to enter either mosques, nor the courtyards around the mosques. ArabNews
- Militant attack 26/11” Street drama in protest of terror attack in Mumbai
- Australia lists Hezbollah as ‘terrorist organisation’
- US donates 1.8m more Pfizer vaccines to Bangladesh
- PM issues directive to return development activities to pre-Covid state
- PM wants no hindrance to country’s advancement
- Dogecoin beats Bitcoin as the most-Googled cryptocoin in US
- Patriotism is must for country’s development: PM
- Pfizer to allow generic versions of its COVID pill in Bangladesh
- PM hopes Bangladesh will win UNESCO-Bangabandhu award in future
- Transport strike called off after re-fixing of bus fare
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- PM to brief media this afternoon on UNGA session
- Momen demands unconditional assurance against nuclear weapons threat
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- 1st founding anniversary of bdtone24.com held in a gorgeous arrangement
- Weather disasters killed 2 million in last 50 years