Eastern Bank declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-12 16:12:51 || Updated: 2021-04-12 16:13:19
Eastern Bank Limited has declared 35 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s 17.50% cash and 17.50% stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 5.15. Last year at the same time it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 4.92
And alone earnings per share (EPS) is Tk 5.5 . And at the same time last year, EPS was Tk 4.94.
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on May 30. The record date has been set for May 5.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction