Capital market will remain open even in lockdown
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-12 09:41:10 || Updated: 2021-04-12 09:43:30
Even in the event of a lockdown, the country’s capital market transactions will continue. This information has been known from BSEC sources.
The government has issued a circular announcing a “severe lockdown” from April 14 (Wednesday) following the first phase of restrictions on human movement and activities as the ongoing coronavirus infection is on the rise.
The ban will be effective from 6 am on April 14 to midnight on April 21.
Regarding the opening of the capital market, BSEC Commissioner Prof Dr Shamsuddin Ahmed told Sunbd that the market will remain open. Rest assured.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction