Accelerate Energes milestone in ship LNG transfer
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-10 14:19:24 || Updated: 2021-04-10 14:19:24
The US-based company Accelerate Energy has set a milestone by transferring liquefied natural gas from ship to ship.
The company achieved this milestone by transferring its 2,000th ship to the country’s first floating LNG terminal at Maheshkhali in Cox’s Bazar on Saturday (April 10).
The world’s leading company in transferring liquefied natural gas (LNG) from various commercial vessels to ships has been contracted to transfer LNG by STS method at the floating LNG terminal in the deep sea of Bangladesh for 15 years from 2018. Meanwhile, Accelerate Energy has successfully transferred 23 crore 84 lakh 5 thousand cubic meters of LNG using its STS protocol, according to a press release.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers