Islamic Bank securities the best dealer in March
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-06 15:10:47 || Updated: 2021-04-06 15:10:47
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), the country’s main stock exchange, has released a list of the top 20 dealers in March this year. The DSE has published the list based on the March transactions.
Islami Bank Securities Limited topped the dealer list in March. The company also topped the list in February.
In March, the dealer was followed by Sheltech Brokerage Limited and Uttara Bank Securities Limited.
Other companies in the list of top dealers are Vision Capital Management Limited, United Securities Limited, IDLC Securities Limited, Doha Securities Limited, NRBC Bank Securities Limited, Dhaka, Shanta Securities, ICB Securities Trading Company Limited, MTB Securities, Unique Share Management, Shakil Rizvi Stock, International Leasing Securities, Hazrat Amanat Shah Securities Limited and Prime Bank Securities.
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction