Banks will be open limited range in lockdown
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-04 11:44:07 || Updated: 2021-04-04 11:44:07
The government has announced a nationwide lockdown in the second phase of the Coronavirus Covid-19 infection.
The country’s banking system will continue to operate on a limited scale in this lockdown. This was stated in a circular signed by Deputy Secretary of the Cabinet Division Shafayat Mahbub Chowdhury on Sunday (April 4).
According to the notice, the banking system will continue to operate to a limited extent. Bangladesh Bank will give necessary instructions in this regard.
The notice was issued on Sunday (April 4) with a lockdown from next Monday (April 5) to Sunday (April 11).
- Bangladesh to bridge between east-west for business: PM
- South Asian nations should work to alleviate poverty: PM
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report