IDLC changed the dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-31 11:40:14 || Updated: 2021-03-31 11:40:14
The dividend of IDLC Finance Limited, a listed financial sector company, has been changed. The company’s 36th annual general meeting (AGM) on Wednesday approved a 20 percent dividend (15 percent cash and 5 percent bonus) for shareholders.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that according to the circular of Bangladesh Bank, the limit of dividend has been fixed for non-banking financial institutions. Financial institutions will be able to declare 30 percent dividend. Only those financial institutions that can declare 15 percent cash dividend will be able to pay the remaining 15 percent bonus dividend. The company announced a 35 percent cash dividend for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 at a board meeting. But the dividend rate has been changed as per the circular of Bangladesh Bank in the AGM of the company.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend