A Notice published for recruitment of 54 thousand teachers
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-30 13:03:19 || Updated: 2021-03-30 13:03:19
The National Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) has issued a public notice for the third phase of recruitment of 54,305 teachers in private educational institutions across the country.
Today, Tuesday (March 30), NTRCA published a notice on its website.
Interested candidates will be able to apply online from April 4 to April 30.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
- Online exams at JU continues during lockdown
- Stranded Suez container ship reported freed
- For renovation of public university halls Tk 50 crore allocated
- Minister of Education instructed students to leave the hall
- Tensions mount at JU, demo continues defying authorities’ order
- HSC results will publish on Saturday
- Classes to resume on a limited scale: Dipu Moni