BSEC will appoint 127 people including assistant directors
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-28 10:17:12 || Updated: 2021-03-28 10:17:12
The capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to recruit 127 manpower. To this end, the company has published a recruitment circular. This information has been given in the notification signed by the assistant director (administration) of the organization Mahmuda Shirin.
It is learned that the company will employ these 127 people against 13 posts.
The organization has 56 Assistant Directors (General), four Assistant Directors (Legal Services), four Assistant Directors (MIS), two Public Relations Officers, one Accounting Officer, 21 Personal Officers, one Librarian and four Assistant Accounts Officers. , One cashier, one medical assistant, one receptionist, three drivers and 26 office assistants.
Applications for these posts can be made from 1 April to 12 midnight on 30 April. To apply, you have to fill the application form by entering the following website. https://www.sec.gov.bd/home
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign