No decision made yet about holiday: Department of Information
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-22 09:59:35 || Updated: 2021-03-22 09:59:35
The Department of Information said no decision has yet been made on the corona outbreak or public holiday. This information has been given in a press release sent to the media on Monday (March 22) at noon.
The statement said that due to the outbreak of corona virus, there is confusion in the minds of the people about lockdown or public holidays in the country.
The government has made it clear that it has not taken any decision on lockdown or public holiday due to the outbreak of corona virus.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- Author A S M Anas Ferdous is popular on HSC students
- Audience appreciation is my inspiration: Raqibul islam
- Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
- An Army’s success after struggling
- Muminuls trying to grow sweet pumpkin
- Joya Ahmed’s success in hijab and sandesh
- Suha The ‘Rising Star’ of Women and e-Commerce Forum
- BIDA integrates services of 4 power distribution cos into OSS