Joya Ahmed’s success in hijab and sandesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-13 15:36:01 || Updated: 2021-03-13 15:59:46
Joya Ahmed is a successful online entrepreneur who works with Kito products, Sandesh related products and Karchupi Hijab. She is a resident of Mirpur, Dhaka. As a successful online entrepreneur, she has set up an online-based organization called ‘ Ambar and Joya’s Paradise ‘ to take her initiative forward.
When asked about the story of the entrepreneur’s life, Joya Ahmed told the Sunbd correspondent, “I completed Honours and Masters with my eldest son. Then I moved to BCS with a dream.” After being a little boy I give time to the children from home. I love to eat, so I would make healthy food for my children at home. And to reduce my extra weight, I would make my own keto products. Then I thought I should work with them, because genuine keto products are not usually available.
She said, ‘In the beginning I thought of building myself as an entrepreneur and I shared it with my friends. To encourage my work, one of my entrepreneurial girlfriends used to order ghee before packing everything. I started working to protect her mind and started giving time to online entrepreneurs on the huge platform WE (Women and e-Commerce Forum). Alhamdulillah, I got a good response from the first post in this group. I post more then five hundred in this group. But doing business online as a woman was a big challenge. If She has supported her spouse. ‘
She said that there is a lot of trouble with the urgent delivery of food. My product has reached all the divisions and big districts of Bangladesh including Rangamati. A large part of it is available from WE group.
She said there is a touch of modernity in her screen. She customizes hijab, abhaya, waist color. Maintains the highest quality.
Joya Ahmed told the Sunbd correspondent that her entrepreneurial career started four months ago. During this time, she has sold products worth over Tk 5 lakhs.
She added that three employees are involved in this initiative and their employment has been arranged through it.
Asked about future plans, Joya Ahmed said that it would provide employment to many people in order to eliminate unemployment and provide proper treatment to the mentally handicapped and the physically challenged.
- Bangladesh receives over $1b WB financing to fight COVID-19
- BSEC issued guidelines on capital market transactions
- BSEC sent letter to keep it free from restrictions
- 96 more deaths from corona in Bagladesh
- Chittagong port is 100% operational despite strict restrictions
- Special flights arrange for expatriate workers
- EU wheat exports likely to decline
- BMBA seeks permission for official ID card as ‘Movement Pass’
- Countries pause use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- China opens 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country
- Record 83 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- Factory will close if the hygiene rules not follow in lockdown
- Eastern Bank declares dividend
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown
- No decision made yet about holiday: Department of Information
- Muminuls trying to grow sweet pumpkin
- Suha The ‘Rising Star’ of Women and e-Commerce Forum
- BIDA integrates services of 4 power distribution cos into OSS
- Stock Exchanges to resume trading of Sonali Paper on Sunday
- BSEC to freeze shares of Shurwid directors
- Foreign investors withdraw record Tk1,399cr at DSE in FY20
- Minimum 2% shareholding: BSEC issues ultimatum to 61 non-compliant directors