Bangladesh Capital Market Fair will held in London in October
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-03-01 10:25:34 || Updated: 2021-03-01 10:25:34
The fair on Bangladesh’s capital market is being held in London next October. A day-long fair will be held on October 10 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in central London to attract expatriate and foreign investors in the country’s capital market.
The fair will be attended by British Bangladeshi businessmen, trade organizations and important investors. Curry Life Everest has also organized the fair for the participation of Bangladeshi stock brokers and merchant bankers.
Curry Life Media Group is holding the fair for the third time. Earlier, capital market fairs were organized in London in 2011 and 2012. A total of four days of business discussions have been held from October 9 to October 12 for the participation of local and foreign entrepreneurs in the Ebab Fair.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown