Unilever Consumer declars dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-28 15:43:11 || Updated: 2021-02-28 15:43:11
Unilever Consumer Care Limited has declared 440 percent dividend for its shareholders. It’s total cash dividends. After reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
According to company sources, earnings it’s per share (EPS) has been Tk 43.94. At the same time, the company’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been Tk 123.7.
The annual general meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on April 29. record date March 23.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Capital market in big fall