Oven garments export income declining for 18 months
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-23 12:01:01 || Updated: 2021-02-23 12:01:01
Oven garment export revenue has been declining for 18 consecutive months. She is in a better position than she is. Entrepreneurs say that net garments are benefiting the export market due to the supply of local raw materials; This is where the oven sector lags far behind. Economic analysts advise to take the domestic textile sector forward to take the ready-made garment sector forward.
Last year’s garment exports did not go well because of Corona. However, the country’s oven garment export earnings have been stuck in the grip of negative growth since August 2019. In the first seven months of the current financial year, the export of woven garments has decreased by 10.85 percent after the end of the fiscal year 2019-20 with a negative growth of 18.58 percent. However, despite a negative growth of 17.65 percent in the last fiscal year, the net income of net garment exports has increased by 3.84 percent in the first seven months of the current financial year.
Entrepreneurs say that the demand for oven garments in Corona has decreased on the one hand and the sector is still lagging behind in obtaining domestic raw materials.
BKMEA vice-president Mohammad Hatem said people from every country, whether Europe or America, are working from home. Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals. Covid related garments are being exported in Knit Ware.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money