Shakib al Hasan back with KKR for Rs 3.2cr
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-18 11:01:06 || Updated: 2021-02-18 11:01:06
Former Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan has returned back to his former IPL franchise Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) after being bough for Rs 3.2 crore in the IPL 2021 auction. He was part of KKR’s 2012 and 2014 team which won the title under the leadership of Gautam Gambhir.
Punjab Kings also showed interest in the star all-rounder but were outbidded by KKR.
Shakib Al Hasan is returning to the IPL after a gap for one year. The 33-year-old missed the last season because of his year ban for not reporting corrrupt approaches of the bookies.
He has played 63 IPL matches till date, scoring 746 runs at an strike rate of 126.66 and taking 59 wickets at an economy of 7.46.
The star cricketer had moved to Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) for the 2018 and 2019 seasons of IPL.
Overall, he has played he has played 317 T20s and scored 5,080 runs in them. He also has 360 wickets to his name in the format.
Source: India Today
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Prime Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reliance Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Hajj to be held this year with ‘special conditions’
- Covid-19: UAE suspends entry for travellers from Bangladesh
- National Polymar disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Al-Arafah Islami Bank declares dividend
- Kuwait imposes travel ban on Bangladesh
- Alhaj Textile disclose third Quarter earnings report
- BD services disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Exim Bank declares dividend
- IPL 2021 suspended as Covid count increases
- Shanto’s 126* puts Bangladesh in command
- Bangladesh lost the trophy
- Latham’s fifth ODI century gives New Zealand series win
- Barsa knocked out from champions league
- Bangladesh will visit SriLanka in April
- Abdullah scored two Russell returned win
- Messi scored two,barsa got great victory