Saudi Arabia wants to invest 5 billion dollars in Bangladesh
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-18 14:35:36 || Updated: 2021-02-18 14:35:36
State Minister for Civil Aviation and Tourism Mahbub Ali MP said Saudi Arabian investors would be welcomed in Bangladesh’s potential tourism sector. The state minister said this when Saudi Ambassador to Bangladesh Essa Youssef Essa Al Dulaihan expressed interest in investing in Bangladesh’s tourism sector.
The Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to Bangladesh met the State Minister at the Secretariat on Thursday (February 18). During the meeting, the Secretary of the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism. Mokammel Hossain was present.
At the same time, Mahbub Ali said, it would be a pleasure to work together with Saudi investors in the development of tourism in Bangladesh. At the same time, we firmly believe that we can work together for the development of the aviation industry.
The Saudi ambassador said the country’s investors are keen to invest about 5 billion in various sectors of Bangladesh, besides the country’s investors are very keen to invest in Bangladesh’s tourism industry. Saudi Arabia is also interested in working with Bangladesh on the development of the aviation industry.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money