5 lakh farmers affected by the corona got incentives
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-02-17 10:52:20 || Updated: 2021-02-17 10:52:42
4 lakh 85 thousand 476 farmers in the fisheries and livestock sector who were affected by the epidemic situation got financial incentive of Tk 568 crore 86 lakh 41 thousand 250.
Today, Wednesday (February 17) at the Osmani Memorial Auditorium in the capital, Agriculture Minister. Abdur Razzak, as the chief guest, inaugurated the activities to provide financial incentives to the farmers affected by the Corona in the fisheries and livestock sector.
Planning Minister MA Mannan and Chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock Dhirendra Debnath Shambhu (virtually) were present as special guests at the incentive function organized by the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock.
Fisheries and Livestock Minister Sham Rezaul Karim presided over the function. Secretary of the Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock Raunak Mahmud gave the welcome speech.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money