HSC results will publish on Saturday
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-29 08:20:22 || Updated: 2021-01-29 08:20:22
On Saturday The results of the Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations would be published.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will announce the results at 10:30am virtually joining a programme organized by International Mother Language Institute from her Ganabhaban residence.
M A Khair, information and public relations officer at the Ministry of Education, confirmed this on Friday.
However, the HSC and its equivalent examinations of 2020 were cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Later, it was decided to determine HSC and its equivalent results through evaluating ones of JSC and SSC exams.
- Changes in the process of raising money for Mercantile Bank bonds
- Ifad allotted land in Bangabandhu Industrial City
- Momen seeks UN roadmap for Rohingya repatriation
- Process goes on to establish int’l vaccine institute in Bangladesh: PM
- Bengal Commercial Bank and SME Foundation signed an agreement
- New restrictions increased the time of bank transactions
- SonarBangla Insurance is at the top of falling prices
- Signal no 3 for maritime ports
- Director of Standard Insurance announced to purchase entrepreneurial shares
- New Israeli government faces tension with Palestinians over Jerusalem
- Mushfiq voted ICC Players of the Month for May 2021
- BSRM Steel disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Approved of policies for development of automobile industry
- HRW says UN shared Rohingya data without their ‘informed consent’
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- DBH will issue bonds
- Tk 4831 crore Raising from capital market in 6 years
- Light to moderate rain likely
- A Notice published for recruitment of 54 thousand teachers
- Stranded Suez container ship reported freed
- For renovation of public university halls Tk 50 crore allocated
- Minister of Education instructed students to leave the hall
- Tensions mount at JU, demo continues defying authorities’ order
- Classes to resume on a limited scale: Dipu Moni
- 3 amendment bills placed in JS to publish HSC results
- All educational institutions are opening in February