World is leaning towards electric cars
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-21 10:20:01 || Updated: 2021-01-21 10:20:01
Electric cars, brand new. But it is becoming very popular all over the world. Even during the Corona epidemic, demand did not decrease; Rather increased. In 2020, sales of other cars fell by one-fifth, but sales of electric cars increased by 43 percent. Which is more than 3 million in number. News The Guardian.
Sales of battery-powered electric vehicles (BEVS) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHVS) stood at 4.2 percent in 2020. Which is more than 2.5 percent of 2019.
Victor Earle, an analyst in sales and marketing at The EV-Volumes, a Swedish-based consulting firm, said policies adopted by governments to reduce carbon emissions had played a key role in boosting sales of electric cars. But more importantly, electric cars are more technologically advanced.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money