Ahmed Jamal is the new director of Bangladesh Bank
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-18 10:52:07 || Updated: 2021-01-18 10:52:07
The government has appointed Ahmed Jamal, deputy governor of Bangladesh Bank, as director of the board of directors.
He has also been made a member of the executive committee of the central bank’s board.
The Financial Institutions Division of the Ministry of Finance issued the order on Monday.
Ahmed Jamal has been appointed to the post for the next three years.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Prime Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Reliance Insurance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Islami Insurance declares dividend
- First Security Islami Bank declares dividend
- Uttara Bank disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Exim Bank declares dividend
- Takaful Insurance declares dividend