Gove’t is very positive about the capital market: Tipu Munshi
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-17 10:52:45 || Updated: 2021-01-17 10:52:45
Commerce Minister Tipu Munshi said the government is very positive about the development of the capital market. The government is ready to provide all kinds of assistance for the development of the capital market. He was speaking as the chief guest at a virtual discussion organized by Innovation and Development Associates (IDEA) on Saturday. The main topic of discussion was how to build Bangladesh’s capital market as a source of long-term investment.
Kazi M Aminul Islam, former executive chairman of Bangladesh Investment Development Authority-Bidar, conducted the first event of IDEA, a platform built by a group of former secretaries.
Speaking as the chief guest, Commerce Minister Tipu Munshi said, “We have to go much further in the capital market.” If you want to make the capital market better, you have to come up with new good companies. And in order to make a profit from the capital market, investors have to buy shares of good companies.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money