All educational institutions are opening in February
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-17 13:28:35 || Updated: 2021-01-17 13:29:34
After a long days due to the corona epidemic, all the educational institutions in the country will be reopened in February. In this case, according to the Department of Secondary and Higher Education (Maushi), in accordance with the health rules, this year’s SSC-equivalent and HSC-equivalent candidates will be given priority.
According to Mausi sources, the ongoing school-college holidays have been extended due to the corona epidemic. All educational institutions in the country will be closed till January 30. However, Qawmi Madrasa will be exempted from this holiday.
The Prime Minister’s Office is seeking views from the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education on how long the current holiday can be extended after the end of January 16. The Ministry of Education and Primary Education held an online meeting on the morning of January 14. There is a proposal to extend the leave with the current Corona situation and the opinion of the Ministry of Health.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- A Notice published for recruitment of 54 thousand teachers
- Stranded Suez container ship reported freed
- For renovation of public university halls Tk 50 crore allocated
- Minister of Education instructed students to leave the hall
- Tensions mount at JU, demo continues defying authorities’ order
- HSC results will publish on Saturday
- Classes to resume on a limited scale: Dipu Moni
- 3 amendment bills placed in JS to publish HSC results