Bashundhara Group setting up a petrochemical plant in Chittagong
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-16 12:03:09 || Updated: 2021-01-16 12:03:09
Bashundhara Oil and Gas Company Limited is setting up a petrochemical plant at Banshbaria in Sitakunda, Chittagong. The plant will be implemented at a cost of about 9 thousand 943 crore 66 lakh. This is the first Bangladeshi mega project in the private sector. The information was given at a meeting at Radisson Blu Bay View in Chittagong on Saturday (January 16).
The meeting discussed with the officials of other banks including Agrani Bank Limited, the main financier of the project, about the financing of Tk 7,457.75 crore. This is the first Bangladeshi mega project in the private sector, where Tk 9,943.66 crore will be invested.
The meeting was attended by the General Manager (Credit) of Agrani Bank. Md. Abdullah Al Mamun, Deputy General Manager Engineer. Shahjahan, Bashundhara Oil and Gas Company Limited’s Head of Banking Rajiv Samad, Project Head Nafiz Imtiaz and other senior officials of the company and officials of 15 lending institutions.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money