Crown prince: $6 trillion of investment opportunities available in Saudi Arabia over next decade
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-14 11:43:57 || Updated: 2021-01-14 11:43:57
Investment opportunities in Saudi Arabia amount to $6 trillion over the next 10 years, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said on Wednesday.
Speaking at a strategic dialogue virtual event held by the World Economic Forum, the crown prince said $3 trillion of those investments would be in new projects as part of opportunities offered by the Vision 2030 reform program.
He said 85 percent of this huge economic program would be funded by the Kingdom’s sovereign wealth fund, the Public Investment Fund (PIF) and the Saudi private sector.
The remainder would be through stimulating foreign capital from both Gulf nations and countries around the world.ArabNews
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money