The price of gold less tk 1983 per fill
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-13 10:04:44 || Updated: 2021-01-13 10:04:44
The Bangladesh Jewelers Association (BAJUS) has reduced the price of gold by Tk 1,983 per fill. The information was given in a circular signed by Bajus president Enamul Haque and general secretary Dilip Kumar Agarwala on Tuesday.
The new gold price will be effective from Wednesday (January 13).
Earlier on January 5, Bajus announced an increase of Tk 1,983 to fill the gold price. Which has been effective from January 6. In other words, a week after the price increase, the price went down and gold returned to its previous price.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money