Another 3.5 lakh tonnes rice allowed to imported
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-10 14:54:35 || Updated: 2021-01-10 14:54:35
113 non-government organizations of the country have been allowed to import another 3 lakh 46 thousand tons of boiled rice. Letter of permission to import rice has been sent from the Ministry of Food to the Secretary of the Ministry of Commerce.
Today, on Sunday (January 10), 64 business entities were allowed to import 1,71,500 tonnes of rice and on January 6, 49 entities were allowed to import 1,74,500 tonnes of rice.
Earlier, on January 5, the food ministry had given permission to 19 private companies to import 2.25 lakh tonnes of boiled rice and on January 3, 1.05 lakh tonnes to 10 private companies.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money