Bangladesh will get vaccine in proper time: Information minister
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-01-07 10:40:01 || Updated: 2021-01-07 10:40:01
Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud said Bangladesh will get vaccine in proper time.
On Thursday (January 7th) He was speaking at a press conference at the Information Ministry’s conference room at the Secretariat to mark the government’s second year.
information minister said that the smoke created by the vaccine was a misinformation. That was rectified by the Serum Institute and the Health Secretary of India.
Even then, those who said these things were in fact trying to spread confusion in the minds of the people from the very beginning. Bangladesh will get the vaccine in time as per the agreement.
- Walton TV records 10 times higher export in 2020 amidst pandemic
- Australia to kill US pigeon that crossed Pacific
- Turkey wants to invest in Chittagong port
- Padma Bank Securities allowed to open a branch in Canada
- Exports of Walton TV increased 10 percent despite Corona
- Barsa reached super cup final lost to sociedad
- Crown prince: $6 trillion of investment opportunities available in Saudi Arabia over next decade
- Incentives of Tk 10,000 crore coming for small entrepreneurs
- 75% social security allowance will be distributed by ‘nagad’
- Price of precious metal gold is on decline
- Serum Institute to sell AstraZeneca vaccine to Bangladesh at $4/dose
- Tarek of Dhaka College receives ‘President’s Rover Scouts Award’
- BIA issues guidelines for compliance with motor insurance
- Israeli air raids in Syria dozens killed
- The price of gold less tk 1983 per fill
- Anisur Rahman Appointed Chairman of Padma Oil
- 53 trillion dollars debt for the production of plastic products
- Margin loan interest will be maximum 12%
- SSN allowances being sent to beneficiaries’ mobile wallets: PM
- Journalist Mizanur Rahman Khan is no more
- AL’s long stay in power helped accelerate dev: PM Hasina
- Thousands of billionaires are out of tax: IGP
- Crab’s new president Mizan Malik secretary Alauddin Arif
- PM for fulfilling Bangabandhu’s dream with united efforts
- Freedom ends when someone spreads falsehoods, hurt others: Joy
- Felani killing: Long wait for justice yet to end