Bangladesh’s economy is in the right place: Finance Minister
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-12-23 13:19:48 || Updated: 2020-12-23 13:19:48
Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal said, “Bangladesh’s economy is in the right place, in a good position. Our economy is in a much, much better position. Which no one could have imagined. We believe this trend will continue. ”
He was responding to a question from reporters after a meeting of the 54th Cabinet Committee on Public Procurement chaired by Finance Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal on Wednesday (December 23rd).
“We are in a good position, so there is nothing to be nervous about,” he said. We are in the right place. Our economy is in the right place, in a good position. I am in a much better position. Our economy is in a better position than any of you could have imagined. We believe this catch will continue.
Responding to a question, the finance minister said, “Our plan is that we have given the budget. The year 2020 will end in a few days. We are reviewing accordingly.
According to the review, we will recast where we need to recast. We are not disappointed yet. You will not find growth anywhere in the world. We are still maintaining growth on all indices. So this is the infinite mercy of Allah towards the people of this country. ‘
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money