Bangladeshi medicines demand is increasing in the world market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-12-08 14:45:32 || Updated: 2020-12-08 14:45:32
The demand for high-quality drugs produced in domestic companies is increasing in the world market, said the Director General of the Department of Drug Administration, Major General. Mahbubur Rahman. He said Bangladesh’s medicines are currently being exported to 148 countries.
This was stated by Major General Md. Mahbubur Rahman while inaugurating two model pharmacies at Khilkhet and Mirpur in the capital on Monday.
In this regard, Director General of the Department of Drug Administration Major General Md. Mahbubur Rahman said, the Drug Administration is working to implement the government’s initiative to turn all drug pharmacies in the country into model pharmacies or model medicine shops within the next two years.
Major General Md. Mahbubur Rahman hoped that the model pharmacy would play an effective role in delivering the right medicine to the doorsteps of the people by maintaining the quality of medicine.
- Several Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank protests
- 5 Eid jamaats will be held at Baitul Mukarram Mosque
- President, PM greet countrymen on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
- China hands over 5 lakh doses vaccine as gift
- United Finance disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Mir Akhter disclose third Quarter earnings report
- PM denounces attack on Al Aqsa mosque
- Queen South Textile disclose first Quarter earnings report
- Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
- Imports of spices increased in Hili
- Officially started collecting Boro paddy and rice
- Bangladesh seeks 20m vaccine doses from US: Momen
- FBCCI building done before three years without design passed
- Qatar moves from football to farming in post-pandemic food security push
- ECNEC approves 10 projects at a cost of Taka 11901 crore
- If don’t get vaccine, we will ask to return money