5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-07-06 10:34:21 || Updated: 2020-07-06 10:34:21
Five people including three members of a family were killed in a road accident in Dinajpur on Monday.
The incident took place on Dinajpur-Thakurgaon highway at Panchis Mile area in Birganj upazila of the district around 2pm.
Three of the deceased were identified as Nachimon, 50, her son Nayeem, 14 and daughter Rupa, 8.
Confirming the matter Abdul Motin Prodhan, officer-in-charge of Birganj Police Station, said five people were killed when a BRTC bus hit a battery-run auto-van in the area.
- IMF: Vaccine inequity threatens Mideast’s economic recovery
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- All industrial factories including garments will be opend
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- Record 78 new deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Capital market in big fall
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Robi declares dividend
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- Today holy Shab-e-Barat
- 8 Hilsa found in a pond in char fashion!
- Underwater is St. Martin’s main attraction, but people doesn’t see
- Turkey wants to increase trade in textiles and jute
- Dinosaur eggs found in Madhya Pradesh
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today