Phoeniex Insurance to pay 12% Cash dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-07-05 13:51:51 || Updated: 2020-07-05 13:51:51
Phoeniex Insurance Ltd will pay 12 percent Cash dividends to its shareholders for the 2019 financial year.
The company made the decision at a meeting on Sunday evening.
However, the final approval of the dividends will come during an annual general meeting slated for September 16. The record date is July 30, 2020.
According to the company The reported earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 2.31 in the 2019 financial year.
The net asset value (NAV) per share amounted to Tk 34.88 for the year that ended on December 31, 2019.
- Israel’s obstruction of prayers in Al-Aqsa
- IRF new President Maula Secretary Sumon
- Jetro expects large Japanese investment in Bangladesh
- Record 77 new deaths from coronavirus, identified 5334
- If bank is open, capital market will also be open
- Share price of 66 companes can be reduced maximum 2%
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- China accuses Turkish politicians of ‘inflating the arrogance of terrorists’ in row over Xinjiang tweets
- Saudi Arabia to localize 100,000 tourism jobs
- Govt to take tougher steps to save people from coronavirus: PM
- Alhaj Textile pays dividends
- IMF lifts China’s GDP to 8.4%, but Gita Gopinath says growth unbalanced
- IMCAB’s new president Basudeb, Secretary Mashum Billah elected
- VFS thread going to expand business
- Mobile network services may be disrupted today and tomorrow
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet