IBBL board recommends 10% cash dividend for shareholders
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-06-27 15:39:32 || Updated: 2020-06-27 15:49:23
The Board of Directors of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has recommended 10% cash dividend for the shareholders for the year 2019 subject to approval of the 37th Annual General Meeting of the Bank.
The decision was taken in a virtual meeting of the board of directors on 27 June 2020, Saturday with its Chairman Professor Md. Nazmul Hassan, Ph.D in the chair. Yousif Abdullah Al-Rajhi and Md. Shahabuddin, Vice Chairmen, Dr. Areef Suleman, Chairman of the Executive Committee Professor Dr. Md. Salim Uddin, FCA, FCMA.foreign director and representative of Islamic Development Bank, other Directors, Md. Mahbub ul Alam, Managing Director & CEO and J Q M Habibullah, FCS, Deputy Managing Director and Company Secretary of the Bank attended the meeting.
The meeting approved the audited financial statements for the period ended 31 December 2019.
The Board also decided to hold 37th Annual General Meeting of the Bank on 20 August 2020. The Record date for entitlement of dividend has been fixed on 21 July 2020.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Capital market in big fall
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country