What will be the future workplace?
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-06-22 15:53:34 || Updated: 2020-06-22 15:53:34
The working people about one/third time spent in the office before the lockdown for coronavirus. About 50% or more people are doing work from there home.
This working system can be maintaind in future.There opinion,Man will be working from home and office will be word of mouth.
Another group of people says,the future office will be as past office.There will be various challenge if do not have the culture of going office.
The head of barclays a UK multinational investment and financial services company, said this idea will be past that there were 7 thousand workers had done work in one building.
The head of same company Morgan stanly in USA,said for doing work it will be need a little space.
- Bangladesh receives over $1b WB financing to fight COVID-19
- BSEC issued guidelines on capital market transactions
- BSEC sent letter to keep it free from restrictions
- 96 more deaths from corona in Bagladesh
- Chittagong port is 100% operational despite strict restrictions
- Special flights arrange for expatriate workers
- EU wheat exports likely to decline
- BMBA seeks permission for official ID card as ‘Movement Pass’
- Countries pause use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- China opens 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border
- Eastern Bank declares dividend
- Continental Insurance declares dividend
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- Record 83 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Capital market will remain open even in lockdown
- Israel’s obstruction of prayers in Al-Aqsa
- WHO chief criticises ‘shocking’ vaccine divide
- China’s population seen growing older in economic danger sign
- China accuses Turkish politicians of ‘inflating the arrogance of terrorists’ in row over Xinjiang tweets
- A Chinatown in South Korea is supposed to attract tourists, instead it has sparked anti-Chinese sentiment
- 15 kinds of border activities to be banned in Tibet
- US blacklists 7 Chinese super computer groups
- Saudi Arabia to localize 100,000 tourism jobs