Jamuna Bank to pay 15% cash dividends
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-06-18 11:24:32 || Updated: 2020-06-18 11:24:32
However, the final approval of the dividends will come during the annual general meeting slated for August 27
Jamuna Bank will pay 15 percent cash dividends to its shareholders for the 2019 financial year.
The bank made the decision at a meeting on Tuesday evening.
However, the final approval of the dividends will come during the annual general meeting slated for August 27. July 20, 2020 has been fixed as the record date.
According to the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), the bank has reported consolidated earnings per share (EPS) of Tk3.38 in the 2019 financial year, which is 10 percent higher than that in the previous year.
The consolidated net asset value (NAV) per share amounted to Tk22.77 for the year that ended on June 30, 2019.
Meanwhile, in the first quarter of this year, Jamuna Bank Limited posted consolidated EPS of Tk1.42, which was 103 percent higher than the previous year at the same time.
The bank’s paid-up capital is currently Tk749.22 crore.
As of February this year, sponsors and directors jointly owned 48.46 percent shares, institutional investors 4.32 percent, foreign investors 1.69 percent and general investors 45.53 percent shares of the bank respectively.
The closing price of the bank’s shares was Tk16 on Wednesday at the Dhaka Stock Exchange, while its shares hit their highest price of Tk19.90 within one year.
- Bank open
- Transaction in capital market till 12:30
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- Decision to keep the bank open for special needs
- Ex-Jamaat Ameer Makbul ahmed is no more
- Libra Infusions declares dividend
- Brac Bank declares dividend
- Pubali Bank declares dividend
- DSE’s activities closed in lockdown
- DSE warned National Insurance for unusual prices
- Industrialists demand to keep industres free from lockdown
- Financial institutions defaulted loan is Tk 10 thousand crore
- Islamic Finance declares dividend
- India’s L&T wins order for world’s biggest solar power plant in Saudi
- 200 million aid to developing countries to prevent Corona
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- NBR withdrew the tax on edible oil
- First time determining the prices of cylinder gas in country