Mysterious spacecraft in Japan
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-06-18 16:28:21 || Updated: 2020-06-18 16:31:27
A discussion ongoing in Japan about a mysterious spacecraft that is like as a baloon. This mysterious spacecraft saw in the morniong that was flying in the sky of north Japan.The people of Sendai collect photo of this spacecraft and they post on social media.
But Nobody ensure about the spacecraft,so they called it ‘unidentified fly object’ or ufo.The Government of Japan didn’t open the matter so they are criticized by people.
somebody wrote’s on social media that,”The White spacecraft do not move,what is this?anybody can tell?
The local police have been trying to search that spacecraft but they didn’t find it.
- Trump left the White House
- India’s oil imports at near three-year high in December
- BSEC appointed observer in Alhaj Textile
- Tigers win by 6 wickets over West Indies
- Delta Plan to ensure country’s economic growth, food, water security: PM
- Gove’t will provide new employment opportunities to the dismissed expatriates
- To build dream capital market need everyone’s cooperation
- India’s tea industry in deep crisis due to reduced production
- Bill to ensure proportionate use of iodine in salt placed in JS
- Brazil approves and rolls out AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines
- London Stock Exchange wants to work together to develop capital market
- Hamid addresses JS opening session with usual call for unity
- Ozil finally returning to his ‘homeland’ Turkey
- 3 amendment bills placed in JS to publish HSC results
- IDRA directs insurance owners to cover 60% of their capital
- Ahmed Jamal is the new director of Bangladesh Bank
- China will consume the economic future of Asia!
- Qatar calls on Gulf nations to engage in diplomacy with Iran
- Turkey wants to increase trade in textiles and jute
- Dinosaur eggs found in Madhya Pradesh
- ICMAB webinar on Covid-19 and economy
- Farmers Bank loan scam: Regent Group’s Sahed lands in jail
- India-Bangladesh transshipment journey starting today
- 5 killed in Dinajpur road crash
- Hamas hails UN call to free children jailed by Israel
- Global Coronavirus cases rises above four million