Decision in principle to defer HSC exam
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2020-03-21 10:37:21 || Updated: 2020-03-21 10:38:10
The inter-education board has decided in principle to defer Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations amid novel coronavirus pandemic.
Country’s all education borads chairmen took the decision in a meeting on Saturday, confirmed Dhaka Education Board Chairman Prof M Ziaul Haque.
He said decision in principle has been taken to defer HSC and its equivalent exams in an effort to stem the spread of the deadly virus, COVID-19.
Coordination sub-committee of the inter-education board will send the proposal to Education Ministry on Sunday.
Earlier, HSC and its equivalent exams were scheduled to start from next April 1.
- Golden Harvest declares Dividend
- Oil surges above $70 a barrel after attack on Saudi oil site
- Modi will inaugurate the Friendship Bridge on the Feni River tomorrow
- Paramount Insurance declares dividend
- Be more qualified for attaining rights: PM to women
- Interest rate on margin loans will effective from July 1
- IDRA chairman’s bribe demand: ACC launched an investigation
- 90 tons tamarind seeds imported in Hili
- International Women’s Day today
- 20 killed by suicide car bomb blast in Somalia
- Pak PM Imran wins vote of confidence
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on historic March 7
- 70 people will contest for director post in BGMEA election
- Sheikh Hasina in the list of top three womens of Commonwealth
- 10 named for Independence Award 2021
- BSEC sitting with top officials of Merchant Bank tomorrow
- 337 officers promoted to the post of Deputy Secretary
- Modi vows ‘real change’ in Bengal
- For renovation of public university halls Tk 50 crore allocated
- Minister of Education instructed students to leave the hall
- Tensions mount at JU, demo continues defying authorities’ order
- HSC results will publish on Saturday
- Classes to resume on a limited scale: Dipu Moni
- 3 amendment bills placed in JS to publish HSC results
- All educational institutions are opening in February
- Tarek of Dhaka College receives ‘President’s Rover Scouts Award’